RAPHA End of year Ride (RCC EOY)
Sunday saw the Rapha London RCC End of Year ride. RCC Members headed out into the beautiful Surrey Hills, finishing their ride back in Piccadilly where BIKE-DROP was once again delighted to be an event partner providing safe, secure valet bike parking.
It's really heartwarming to receive such positive feedback from the RIDERS on what a valued service BIKE-DROP provides. Some of the high performance bikes we see are a really expensive bit of kit, many of which have never been out of sight for these RIDERS so it is a privilege to be trusted with them.
We also recently partnered with Rouleur Live to provide secure, valet bike parking for their Rouleur Live event, providing Londoners with an alternative way to travel into large scale events in the centre of town. If you are hosting an event in London's West End please do talk to us about how we can support you on large scale event secure bike parking
- Christmas Shopping on 2 wheels - don't be so daft… or is it so daft
- Calling all Key workers and Retail staff on 2 wheels
- Why not demo a MATE Bike at BIKE-DROP now!
- Here we go again - out of lockdown "Part Deux"
- The Return to Work
- FREE Bike Marking and Health Check
- Top Tips for Cycling into Work
- 5 Reasons to Cycle To Work
- Mental Health Awareness Week
- Discover BIKE-DROP: Bike Parking in London